NEOGEN: Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser Review | Oily to Combination skin type l crmsnchrysnths



Hello, everyone!
Recently, I bought this clay mask from Pepe and Ko. I decided to make a review since everyone is hyped about this product. This is a clay to foam formula mask which you can use as a substitute of your daily face wash.

Canadian clay pore cleanser is a blend of carbonated water,  centella asiatica extract, and colloidal clay from Canada, which cleanses makeup, excess sebum, blackheads, and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and inside pores. Rich in natural minerals and nutrients, this innovative clay pore cleanser transforms into a bubbling foam, leaving skin feeling tingly clean, soft, and hydrated for a youthful glow.

What is Centella Asiatica? Centella Asiatica is also known as Gotu Kola that grows in swampy areas and also near natural waters. This herb can be eaten as a vegetable or can be used as a herbal medication. Some skin benefits that you can get from Centella Asiatica are healing of wounds and burns (perfect for wounds caused by acne), anti-aging as it tones and tightens the skin and this herb promotes collagen production in human body. Centella Asiatica also fights cellulite as it acts as a diuretic by increasing the blood flow in the area and reduces possible inflammation.


The mask came from this thing and you are not supposed to throw it away. Because after opening the lid, you have to make sure that there are no airways on the product as it reacts on the air. So, it will look like this after opening and using the product: 



There is also a cloth thingy on the product and you are also not supposed to throw it away as it will provide "moisture" on the product.

These are the ingredients:
PS Sorry because I accidentally rip off the edges lol

The product retails 130 AED at Pepe and Ko. It is a little bit pricey but is it worth it?


Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser claims that it instantly eliminates excess sebum and wastes, blackheads, makeup and dead skin buildup inside pores leaving skin clean and refreshed. This pore-clearing and pore-caring formula provide a high level of natural minerals to moisturize and smooth skin for glowing perfection.

my personal experience

Before posting this review, I make sure that I used this product enough to see the results. As it is my first time using a product that has a clay to foam formula, I use it for a couple of days. Result? Frankly, I really loved it! 
The product is perfect for oily to combination skin types. And after washing the product off my face, I instantly saw the difference! My skin was brighter and more cleansed. You see, all the clay mask I've used make my skin feel so dry but with this one, it did not. I can safely say that this Canadian clay pore cleanser is also good for those who have a dry skin type.

It is true that we cannot shrink our pores but this product is already my go-to if my skin needs pampering. You see, I also have large pores that I need to take care of. But with just one use, I know that I already loved it. It cleansed my pores, removes extra sebum and makeup. My skin was so grateful I used this product.

How to use: You have to wait for 5 mins then massage gently with your lukewarm wet fingers. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. 
Since I have to wait 5 mins, I am not planning to use it as my daily face wash. Maybe I'm going to use it twice a week.

You guys, I really recommend it! 10/10.

Yes, it is pricey, but if you really love your skin it is so worth it! Especially for my girls out there who has a very oily skin type. Be careful girls, we don't want our pores to clog up as it causes pimples or acne! This product will be your best friend, trust me!

Plus! I also love it because it is parabens, sulfates, phthalates and cruelty FREE!

Paraben is a chemical that is usually found as an ingredient in cosmetic products because it is an effective preservative in many formulas. It is risky because it could potentially contribute to adverse health effects, possibly a cause of cancer.
Sulfate compound, in cleansers, functions as surfactants: water and oil-soluble compounds that when combined with water, foam and emulsify greasy substances. I believe that there is no current evidence that proves that sulfates are really harmful to you. But why risk if that is a thing going on? If you want to know what is phthalates, you can read it here https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/productsingredients/ingredients/ucm128250.htm


That's it! If you guys have any questions, feel free to comment down below. I would love to answer!

xoxo
crmsnchrysnths

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017