HOW DID I GET RID OF PIMPLES, BLEMISHES AND RED MARKS?


HELLO, EVERYONE!

This blog is for you who wants to get rid of their pimples.
What I am going to say are the things that I really did in order to achieve a clear skin that I want. It may work for you or not. It depends on your skin type and skin condition. So, let's get started!♥



✔ Invest in a good cleanser.

Investing in a good cleanser is really the most crucial part. You want to make sure that it really does the job to clean your pores and at the same time will not dry you out. A good cleanser does not necessarily mean it should be expensive.

Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar. I already mentioned this soap on my previous blog articles. Why? Simply because it really works. I love it. I've been using it since I was ten-twelve years old? I am not really sure because I've been using it for that long.
How to use: Create a lather/foam by rubbing your damp hands on the soap. It is not recommended to apply it directly onto your face. Wash off with room temperature water.
If you guys want to have this product, please leave a comment below. It retails for 25 AED here in UAE.



✔ GET 8-10 HOURS OF SLEEP AT NIGHT

Everyone seems to know it but not everyone makes an effort in doing it. Your skin regenerates at night so you should rest and let your skin rest too. Time management is always the answer.




✔ Drink plenty of water

Again, every one of us knows it too well that we should drink plenty of water. I am sometimes guilty of this. I always forget to drink water sometimes but when going out to eat, I always order water as a beverage no matter what. If you are sometimes like me, I suggest you should have your own water bottle and place it right in front of you so you won't forget to drink your water.
If you don't know the importance of drinking water, let me give you brief essential facts:
1. Approximately 50 to 70% of our body mass is made up of water, including skin, tissues, cells, and organs. Therefore, water is an essential component for the effective functioning of our body.
2. Water removes toxins and waste products from our body.
3. We lose water in our body through perspiration, urine, breath and bowel movements, therefore, we should always drink water!

Some benefits of water on our skin:
1. Water is essential to maintain the optimum skin moisture and deliver essential nutrients to the skin cells. It replenishes the skin tissue and increases its elasticity.2. Water keeps the skin well hydrated and glistening, thereby, enhancing the complexion.3. Drinking enough water combats skin disorders like psoriasis, wrinkles, and eczema. It also increases the metabolic rate and improves the digestive system to flush out toxins from the body.

✔ Speaking of the importance to clean our insides, I also want to emphasize to take food supplements for a healthier body. Balanced diet = healthy skin.

 Not all of us have the luxury to eat all the healthy foods in the world that we actually need because that is simply expensive. Good thing is that food supplements exist.

What is food supplement? Food supplement is a substance designed to make up deficiencies in one's diet. Meaning, food supplements are not drugs. So it is safe for everyone's use. I take Choleduz and C24/7 right after I woke up in an empty stomach.
Read more about Choleduz: http://www.aimglobalnetworks.com/nutritional-support/choleduz-omega-supreme-omega-3-vitamin-e/
Read more about C24/7: http://aimglobalproducts.com/c247-fights-diseases-cancer
The benefits are just growing. I've been using it since I was a kid and I tell you, I never got a cold since then. There will be times that my head will hurt, I'll have a mild fever or whatsoever (it is "normal" esp here in the world we live in) but it will only last for a few hours or days. Unlike before that, it would last a week. What you eat is what you are. The food you intake in your body will definitely show on your skin. So eat healthy if you want to get rid of your pimples.


✔ SPOT TREAT USING: Naturacentials Toothpaste. 


Do not use any other toothpaste because it will do more harm than good. This toothpaste has tea tree oil and contains 16,000 phytonutrients so it is perfect for spot treatment. It will dry out your pimples without drying out (eliminating good natural oils) your skin. Trust me guys. It's proven!

Read http://crmsnchrysnths.blogspot.ae/2016/08/natural-cleansing-products-i-daily-use.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017