CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths









I’ve tested a lot of BB creams ever since I started wearing makeup. You see, I never really wear foundation. If I do, maybe it’s only like 2-4 times since I started doing makeup. I only use BB, CC creams or cushion. 

Today, I will give you guys my thoughts about this BB cream that caught my attention because it claims a lot of skin benefits! 




It says that: “This is multi-functional product including anti-wrinkle, whitening, UV protection and foundation function provide clear and beautiful finish while covering blemishes naturally. The ingredients that Vitamin E-Derivatives, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid provide moisture and softness on your skin and Allantoin makes your tired skin relax. It also last all day without adjusting makeup and is resistant to perspiration.”

Basically this product is perfect for people like me who lives in a very humid country every summer and is a very busy person. This BB Cream sounds promising, right?



The consistency of this product is thick so it really is pigmented. Therefore, a little bit comes a long way. But in all fairness, it does not feel heavy on my face at all!






I tested this one out. I wore it around 2PM, walk around under the sun (if you are living in UAE, you’ll know what it feels like), and come home at around 9PM! Surprisingly—but I expected since the product claimed it—my skin do not look weird at all! Take note, I am a combination to oily skin type. And usually, walking around under the sun for only like half an hour here in UAE will really melt your makeup. My skin still looks fresh! #CatalinageoBBCreamLover!




The picture shown above takes only a tini tiny bit of product to look like the “after”. And by the tini tiny bit, I mean a really tini tiny bit. Look at the picture above this picture—that’s what it is! Crazy, right?

It is amazingly pigmented for a BB cream. And since this is a BB cream, you can use it daily.

Do I recommend it? Of course! I will even suggest that stop wearing foundation and switch to this BB cream instead. Why go for a foundation that has only pigmentation? Why not rock this BB cream that does not only function as a foundation but also provides skin benefits such as anti-aging, whitening (brightening, like a natural glow) and has UV protection? 

This is all you need if you are a busy person like me. Trust me.



Thank you guys for reading!
please leave a comment, question or suggestion below. would love to hear from you! 

x o x o 
crmsnchrysnths♡



Follow me on Instagram and stay updated @crmsnchrysnths
If you want to purchase this product, you can have it here ⏩ www.beautykoreadubai.com 
Visit their Instagram @beautykorea_dubai

Comments

  1. Oh wow! Looking forward to this product ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used once from my friend and fell in love with it...since then I've been trying to get this product but haven't

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this details with us. will give this a try. To buy best Korean skincare and cosmetic products. Visit our website :https://myellure.com/
    Ellure Korean skincare and cosmetics is the best beauty online in Dubai can help you with choosing the right skincare products according to your skin type. for both men and women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017