THEFACESHOP: Miracle Finish CC INTENSE COVER CUSHION SPF 50+ PA++ V203 NATURAL BEIGE REVIEW | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS




CC INTENSE COVER CUSHION SPF 50 + PA ++ 
   


Hello everyone!
I will give you my short and honest review about THEFACESHOP Miracle Finish Cushion. So I received this cushion from THEFACESHOP and I got it on the darkest shade which is V203: Natural Beige. It is kinda orangey for me. It is like one shade darker than my skin tone. 
Let us first talk about the packaging. I really, really, really love the packaging of this cushion. It is very simple, very pretty and very elegant. There is gold thing that's going on around the circle (as you can see). THEFACESHOP gifted me both the black and the white packaging but I haven't tried the black one yet. Those are both in the darkest shade (which is natural beige). 




The Miracle Finish has a lot of "cushion range". 

[WHITE] CC Ultra moist cushion, CC Intense cover cushion, TFS Oil control water cushion. 
[BLACK] BB Power Perfection Cushion, CC LONG-LASTING CUSHION, CC COOLING CUSHION.







Now, let us talk about the formula. Like in the title, I got mine in CC Intense Cover Cushion SPF 50++PA+ V203 NATURAL BEIGE. But guess what, I will continue using this even if this is kinda orangey for me just because I really love the formula!

TIP: when applying, do not swipe. just do a gentle patting motion. *pat* *pat *pat* 

And even if it kinda sets "longer" than usual cushion, the finish is p e r f e c t. Just like the name itself, Miracle Finish. I think I will continue to use this and see if the color will change and kinda like match my skin tone when it dries.

Because honestly, the orangey part was only my first impression and I freaked out as soon as I see the result. So I removed it immediately and replaced with a lighter shade BB cream. But I did not really removed it completely. There was a "particles" left. And I only use a very small amount of BB cream. So maybe, if I mixed this with a tiny amount of lighter shade cream, the result will be perfect.



STEPS ON HOW TO REFILL THE CUSHION:



Press gently the lower part of the cushion, pushing it forward.

It will look like this.





The refill packaging looks like this:







OVERALL IMPRESSION: 9.5/10 The only reason I did not make it 10/10 is that I got the wrong shade.
WILL I RECOMMEND: OF COURSE! If you have been reading my blogs, you know that I had a combination to oily skin. But even if I do, this cushion is long lasting! It did not melt in my face. And take note, I do not wear any primer! I wore this bare face!
PACKAGING: 10/10
PRICE: WORTH IT.






That's it! Thank you for reading my blog.
If you have questions, feel free to comment below. I reply ASAP.😉
Xoxo♥
crmsnchrysnths

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths