VLCC NATURAL SCIENCES: Liquorice & Fenugreek Natural Fairness Face Mask Review by CRMSNCHRYSNTHS










VLCC Natural Sciences Liquorice & Fenugreek Face Mask Review

claims to lighten and hydrate skin for a natural glow 

✔ For All Skin Types
✔ Fortified with right mix of natural activities to give a bright and nourished skin

What is Liquorice? Liquorice or Licorice root (also known as "sweet root") is known mostly for its use as a sweetener. But it has a lot of health benefits. For example, in skin. Tropical gels including Liquorice are recommended for the treatment of eczema. It is often used as a successful dermatological treatment due to its antibacterial properties. [source http://www.healthline.com/health/licorice-the-sweet-root#4] It is also a whitening agent that restores the right sebum levels thus it prevents skin from drying.

SKIN BENEFITS:
-skin brightening effect
-fades blemishes
-heals different skin conditions
-antioxidant properties
-protection against harmful effects of the sun



What is Fenugreek? Fenugreek is an annual herb with light green leaves and small white flowers. Fenugreek seeds are rich in minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium.
please read 
http://foodfacts.mercola.com/fenugreek.html and https://draxe.com/fenugreek/Fenugreek soothes and relaxes skin making it glow naturally.

SKIN BENEFITS:
-anti-aging
-cures acne
-moisturizes skin
[source http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/3-wonderful-benefits-of-methi-seeds-for-hair/#gref]

I N G R E D I E N T S :


DIRECTION FOR USE: apply appropriate amount over cleansed face and neck avoiding eye area. allow to dry for 10-15 mins then rinse off thoroughly with cool water. use once or twice a week. do not apply on broken or inflamed skin. for optimal results, use in combination with Mandarin & Tomato Natural Fairness Face Wash click to read my review.





HELLO EVERYONE! Today, I will tell you guys what is my review/experience regarding this face mask. I've given you the information you need to know regarding the product and now, I will share my honest opinion about Liquorice & Fenugreek face mask.

About the packaging. It comes with a common/regular tube - nothing too fancy. And I have not much to say about either.
About the consistency. When you squeeze the product out of its packaging, it's not too runny. That's what I like about it. It is a drying mask - you know the consistency of those. 

The only thing that made me ohhh about this mask is that it's smell. It has a really strong disturbing smell. I thought there was a turmeric ingredient in it because I can literally smell turmeric. But maybe the smell comes from the natural ingredient - the liquorice and fenugreek thingy. But I honestly don't like it's smell ugh

If you have a sensitive skin condition, I think you will kinda feel like it's burning so I suggest you do a skin-test-irritancy first before applying the product all over your face.

Anyway, after using this product and washing it off using a cold water, I IMMEDIATELY SAW THE EFFECT. My face was brightener and I liked how it turned out! I've only used it twice tho. Can't wait to see the future effect!

The product contains a lot of skin benefits as it is almost 100% natural.

OVERALL RATING: 3.8/5
MY SKIN TYPE: Combination to Oily (teen skin)


Thank you so much for reading! Hoped my review helped 
x o x o

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017