LUSH LOVE LETTUCE FIRST IMPRESSION | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS



I was randomly walking at Deira City Centre here in Dubai when LUSH caught my attention. I went in inside and they are very accommodating. I asked the lady their recommendation for a mask with a combination type of skin and she recommended me Lush Love Lettuce. Intrigued, I decided to ask for a free sample of the product.


And so I went home, super excited to try this mask out and what I am about to tell you are my FIRST IMPRESSIONS on this mask.


By the way, if you visit LUSH website, you'll learn more about this product.


They claim that it is good for all skin types, it scoops up dirt and oil debris and washes it all away. Plus, LUSH is 100% cruelty-free (you know I love that) and is 100% handmade.

This has to be so good!

So, here how it goes:




The instruction says that you have to leave it for only 15 mins. I intentionally left it for like 20 mins or more to see what will happen. The mask dried out and maybe the reason why it should only be for 15 minutes is because it can or might dry your skin.

I did not notice any fragrance or smell on the product but if it had, it will smell like natural because most natural products I've used either has no smell or smells like fresh.

I really like the texture of this mask. The grounded almonds, etc.

Small amount will go a long way. But don't be afraid to add more. It depends on what situation of your skin has. It depends on you.

I like how my skin turned out after washing! I can feel the squeaky clean! Plus it kind of like adds a glow on my skin since I look like I just put blush-on on after washing it off. I really like how it turned out!


Overall, just like what others says, I DO LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is true that LUSH has some good skincare products. All you have to do is choose one that suits your skin type and your skin condition. 

Can't wait to use more of this face mask in the future!

😊  x o x o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017