DIY Makeup Remover Oil

D I Y M A K E U P R E M O V E R O I L . ♡


If you guys have read my previous article, it talks about my review about Mario Badescu Skin Care Carnation Eye Makeup Remover Oil. ←

Someone asked me, what if I don't have a budget to buy an eye makeup remover? Can I have my own makeup removing oil? And can I use it all over my face?

Yes you can. What I'm about to show you are the oils that can be easily found at home.

If you have light makeup, using an olive oil - massaging it all over your face is enough. But if you want a real deal, then this is for you.


Y O U W I L L N E E D T H E F O L L O W I N G :

ORGANIC COCONUT OIL

BENEFITS OF ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
⠕ Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin growth, repair for wear and tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protects for all cracking. Prevents premature aging and wrinkling. 
⠕ Anti-Aging
⠕ Skin Softener
⠕ No harsh chemicals




ORGANIC OLIVE OIL

BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
⠕ Moisturizes
⠕ Improves skin health - Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E which means it helps in treating inflammation, acne, and protects skin from serious ailments like skin cancer
⠕ Has anti-aging properties
⠕ Can be used as a Lip Scrub
⠕ Cures cracked skin








CASTOR OIL

BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL

⠕ Great skin moisturizer
⠕ Delays Aging
⠕ Dry skin remedy
⠕ Heals sun burn
⠕ Helps treating mild acne
⠕ Reduces appearance of scars







GRAPE SEED OIL

BENEFITS OF GRAPE SEED OIL
⠕ Treats acne and pimples
⠕ Skin tightening
⠕ Minimizes under eye circle
⠕ Moisturizer
⠕ Prevents aging






P R O C E D U R E

Mix 1 tbsp of Coconut oil, 1 tbsp of Olive oil, 1/2 tbsp of Grape seed oil, 1 tsp of Castor oil.
Massage on face.
Profit.

😍😋😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths