MARIO BADESCU SKIN CARE FACIAL SPRAY (ALOE, HERBS AND ROSE WATER) REVIEW! | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray

 H E L L O .

I've been hearing a lot lately about this product from Mario Badescu. They say that it is good for all skin types and it is a must have. This product is a holy grail from a lot of users I've heard of. 

I have a combination to oily type of skin and with so much curiosity, I purchased two bottles (one with 118 ML and the other one is  236 ML) from Mario Badescu website. There is a promotion that if you purchased 35$  the shipping is free (if you are inside the US) and you will get three samples of any product you want.

So, the product claims that "ONCE YOU HAVE TRIED OUR REJUVENATING FACIAL SPRAY, YOU WON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT. USE IT TO SET YOUR MAKEUP, SOOTHE YOUR SKIN IN DEHYDRATING CONDITIONS, OR TO GIVE YOUR SKIN A QUICK BOOST ANYTIME ANYWHERE. LIGHTLY MIST OVER FACE AND NECK AS NEEDED"

DIRECTION: Mist onto hair, face and skin throughout the day as needed. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

And I must warn you, it did really get into my eye and IT WAS SO PAINFUL.

Anyway, I can agree that this product is 100% a must have. Specially for dry skin.

- IT SMELLS SO GOOD
- IT GIVES A DEWY FINISH (IF YOU USE IT AS YOUR SETTING SPRAY)
- MAKES MY HAIR SMOOTH AND LOOK GOOD
- MAKES MY SKIN HYDRATED AND ALSO LOOK GOOD
- BALANCES THE PH LEVEL ON MY SKIN
- E T C .,

You can also use this to damp your brushes or beauty blender or sponges instead of water. This product does change my makeup and skin care routine. 

It does takes awhile to dry but what I do is that after spraying, I wait for a minute then massage my face until It was all absorb on my skin.

O V E R A L L R A T I N G : 4.5/5

Product itself is  5/5. I currently live in UAE and those who are living here knows how hot it is here on summer and how cold it is on winter seasons. The drastic change of weather really affects my skin alot. That's why I need moisturizers, protectors and cleansers.
I really love the product because it soothes and moisturizes my skin. We all know the benefits of aloe, herbs and rose water on skin. Those three are a perfect combination.

Now, the only thing is that the shipping fee is quite expensive and yes it is surely does (from US to UAE). If I will buy this again, I have to buy it on the official website. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is not yet available on store here in UAE? I don't like to buy it online tho. If I will, then it should be on the official site. But yeah, invest on your skin right? 
And I think it should be gentle on the eyes too. Because you spray it all over your face and  accidentally spraying on your eyes can happen often (because I experience it often).

So yeah, this is so true. It won't be a rave if it isn't amazing.

E N D .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS