MARIO BADESCU SKIN CARE DRYING LOTION REVIEW! | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS



H E L L O .
I tested this product for a week to try this drying lotion by Mario Badescu before I write my review so you can be rest assured that everything I am going to say is 100% true based on my experience.



HOW TO USE:
DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. Before bed (after cleansing and toning), dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Dab directly on the whitehead; do not rub in. Let dry and rinse off in the morning. Do NOT use on broken skin. Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.




one week test
f i r s t d a y .
1st application: kinda sting
next morning, the small pink dots were gone but my acne/pimples are still there. maybe because of my sleeping position? i don't know.


s e c o n d d a y .
the next morning, I noticed that my pimple dried out. I have huge pores so I am prone to pimples and acne specially if i have been in a lot of stress - people and pollution. so i applied this dying lotion once again. this is my second application.

t h i r d d a y .
my pimple is still there but it's getting smaller. 

i know its kinda impossible to dry this small pimple out in just overnight because there are still factors to consider but this product kinda amazes me. not that it's my "holy grail" but then it's good that I have it.

f o r t h t o s i x t h d a y
impressed. i like that it prevented some of my "soon to be breakouts".

s e v e n t h d a y
last day. there are no scars or marks left. honestly, at first i'm kinda 50/50 about this product because it stings, contains alcohol - is that too harsh to put on face? but then i kinda expect my pimple to be gone and completely dried out the first time i used.

my over all rating 3.5/5
will i repurchase again? maybe. depends if i couldnt find something better than this. 

E N D . 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017