AFFORDABLE FACE CARE REVIEWS! | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS




I was browsing an online stores last time and my emotional feelings was deeply hurt because I can't afford to buy some of those products. 
So, I made a research and test these products (that I will be given shortly). I bought them using my own hard-work money therefore everything that I'm going to say about these are 100% pure and genuine.
Not everyone can afford to buy luxurious skin care products - but everyone should take care of their skin. We only have one skin and we should really invest in it.

These products are easy to find. It can be at your local store, drugstores, grocery stores, etc.


1. POND'S PURE WHITE DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL FOAM WITH ACTIVATED CARBON


I think this facial foam already have a different packaging. I found this picture on google just because my Pond's is at home and I'm currently far away from there. My mom has been using Pond's ever since she was just a teenager. She passed it on on me since we kind of have a similar skin type. I'm a combination - dry and oily skin - but I'm more on the oily side and I'm also acne prone. This facial foam wash actually removes all the impurities and dirt accumulated on my face all day. Actually does what it says. RATING: 4.5/5

2. VLCC WITCH HAZEL AND ROSE WATER GENTLE FACE WASH


Now, the reason I bought this is because the key ingredients it said. Witch Hazel and Rose Water, sounds promising right? When I'm feeling like my skin needs to have a gentle wash but cleanses deep, I use this. Rose water and witch hazel is really good for your skin as it hydrates and at the same time removes impurities without stripping your face off. RATING 3.5/5

3. 7TH HEAVEN CHARCOAL MASQUE


Next, I will be showing you guys wash-off face masks.




Obviously it comes with two different packaging: one on the tube and the other one is on the sachet. This face mask is good for combination and oily skin. It does what it claims: detoxing away oils and impurities. I like to use it twice a week. If my skin's feeling clean, I'll use it for once a week. Now, what I like most about this product is that 7th Heaven is actually a cruelty-free skin care brand and almost all of their ingredients are 100% natural. RATING 4.5/5

4. OLAY NATURAL WHITE ALL IN ONE DAY CREAM SPF 24

What I like about this product is that it is like a moisturizing sunscreen. The brightening effect is just the additional. I use this as my makeup base sometimes. It already has an SPF 24 plus an SPF on my BB cream that's why I don't need to layer with an extra sunscreen on my face. RATING 3/5 just because I like to use natural ingredients more rather than this type of product. But it do it's job so I'm not gonna complain.

5. GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER ALL IN ONE

This is just like the Bioderma Sensibio H2O. I really like that cleansing water as that really removes my makeup. I double cleanse after using that. So anyway, what I like about this Garnier is that it is really like the Bioderma's but in a more affordable price. When I'm really tired from work or school and got home, I don't really have the energy left to double cleanse my face specially if I got home at around 12 o'clock in midnight. What I do is that I put a right amount on a cotton pad and clean my face using it. I wash my face the next day. RATING 4.5/5


E N D .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017