BK Cell 5 Days of Secret Face Mask Review by Crmsnchrysnths


BK CELL 5 DAYS OF SECRET FACE MASK REVIEW







Hi everyone! 

 Firstly, I would like to thank My Skin Choice (@myskinchoice) for giving me this lovely gift that claims that after five days of using this mask, my skin will change drastically on Christmas. My Skin Choice is a company that sells effective Korean products. Make sure to check them out!

Now, going back to the face mask, I was really intrigued about what these masks do. So, after receiving the mask, I waited for at least a week before doing this review (because I've tried the mask for five days) so all of my opinions written here are a hundred percent true and honest. And honestly, this is my first time ever doing a five-day mask because I normally use masks a week. Not daily.

Let us get started.




These masks is good if you have a week vacation so you can really relax. But even so, the effects of it does not affect with whatever day you have. 

The instructions are written on the back with Korean (I think. Please comment below if it isn't) and English letters.




1. DAY ONE: MYSTIC CLEANSING


The volcanic ash deep cleansing mask removes dead skin cells and absorbs waste material inside pores of the skin surface by stem cells extracted from apples, exclusive for BK Cell and volcanic ash from Jeju Island. Source http://myskinchoice.com/index.php/bkcell-5-days-of-secret-mask-set.html Photo by me


Day one mask is a two pieces mask: one on the upper half of your face and the other one is the other lower half of your face. 

And what the product claims about really happened. The supposed to be pimple on my face dried out. And I really did feel clean and refreshed.

Interesting.



2. DAY TWO: AQUA MOISTURIZING

Photo by me. The Aqua Moisture provides long lasting moisture deeply into the skin to fill it up with liveliness and luster by calming so that it keeps your skin fresh. Source http://myskinchoice.com/index.php/bkcell-5-days-of-secret-mask-set.html


Now to be honest, what I did not like about this mask is only the packaging itself. Don't get me wrong, I like navy or royal blue colors but the only thing about this is that I can't clearly read the instructions written in black on the back. I have to really narrow my eyes and like put it on my face to be able to read it and I'm not even exaggerating.
Maybe if the instructions on the back were written in the color same as the color in front it would be nice. 

But other than that, the product itself is a ten/ten.

I set my timer for forty minutes and to be honest, I really did took a nap relaxing. 

Hearing the sound of the alarm, I woke up and gently pulled off the mask. And honestly, that was the best feeling I ever got. My skin was so soft and moisturized and it wasn't sticky at all. 

What the product claimed happened to me. And that was really interesting. 

I can't wait for Day three to five.


3. DAY THREE: SNOW WHITENING

Lotus stem cells of this mask, the exclusive key ingredient of BK Cell makes skin smooth. Niacinamide and adenosine certified by Korean FDA, will lessen wrinkles and whitens the skin. Also it fortifies brightening of the skin with Vitamin C derivatives improving and clearing irregular and damaged skin tone from UV rays. SOURCE http://myskinchoice.com/index.php/bkcell-5-days-of-secret-mask-set.html Photo by me



As you can see my lighting was a been off because I took this photo early in the morning like seven something. 

The mask was covered with two plastic on each side because the mask itself is like a silicon texture. I don't know but it is like a jelly thingy.
Which is really fun to put on my face. I waited for exactly twenty minutes before pulling it off and honestly, I was a little regretful because I want the mask to stay a little longer on my face.
And some factor of that is because the jelly like texture of it.


Honestly, after pulling off the mask, It is a little sticky in feeling. But other than that, my face brightened and I really liked how it turned out.


4. DAY FOUR: PURITY WRINKLE LIFTING

A variety of nutrients, effective in improving wrinkle, helps skin get back to normal so that it nourishes and moisturizes skin while regaining elasticity. + Facial V-lifting sheet.
For more info http://myskinchoice.com/index.php/bkcell-5-days-of-secret-mask-set.html PHOTO BY ME.



THIS MASK CLAIMS THAT IT IS A WRINKLES IMPROVEMENT PRODUCT

Like some wrinkle improvement masks, you have to wear the ear hooks that is part of it. And since this product also claims that it lifts up face, the ear hooks are both in the upper and lower part of the mask.
Honestly, I was expecting the mask to be a really tightening one like my ears would turn red after twenty minutes of waiting. But it does not. Well, in my case. 

After removing the mask, I really liked how my skin turned out. It is glowing and was tightened. 

This product is really interesting! I can't wait to use the last one.



5. DAY FIVE: LOVE TOTAL ANTI-AGING 

Improving skin balance and relieving stressed skin stimulated by improvement and a variety of nutritional properties permeates into skin so that it strengthens the membrane skin layer to keep your skin young and fresh. Read for more information: http://myskinchoice.com/index.php/bkcell-5-days-of-secret-mask-set.html PHOTO by me

As what the mask claim to do, wrinkle improvement and whitening dual function, my face did turn like that. 

I was really shocked and surprised that after five days, my skin visibly turned smooth and fresh, like that way I want to.



Is this mask necessary? YES! If you want to treat your exhausted and damaged skin in only five days. Ladies should at least use this mask once in their lifetime. 

My overall rating? 10/10 of course!



So if you already got this mask on your hands and is hesitated to try this one, DO IT QUICK. You need this mask in your life!
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANTED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN HAVE THEM AT MY SKIN CHOICE. VISIT THEM AT WWW.MYSKINCHOICE.COM



Thank you loves for reading! Write a comment down below. Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths