BUDGET LIMITED, BUT WANTED TO HAVE FUN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY?

Deira, City Centre Photo Credit by my Ninang

HELLO EVERYONE!
Do you live in Dubai, UAE? If you do, and is a student like me, I'm sure you do want to explore and want to have fun. But the problem is, your budget is limited.

Don't worry, I got you. (◕‿◢)







TIP: Use metro instead of taxi to be able to pay less on a trip. 

DCC Metro Station, Photo credit by my Ninang Jeune

Me and my girlfriend waiting at the metro station






















Here are some places you can go to have fun with your friends or families in a limited budget. 

One
DAMPA at Tower B, Centurion Tower, Behind Day to Day, Deira City Centre Area, Dubai DAMPA
Dampa is a seafood restaurant wherein you can get a meal for 3-5 persons for only 135 AED! Plus Unlimited rice and drinks. 
Me and my sister

Me, my sister and mom at the back

My tito 
My tito, my ninang Jeune, my mom, my sister and me enjoying the meal

Oh we have finished it. LOL too much busog



My pretty sister
You can also watch movies worth 35 AED with your friends at Deira City Centre.



behind the scene at DCC metro station
me and my mom


I tell, after that HEAVY meal, you can literally not eat for a day, LOL.







NEXT
If you just want to grab a drink with your friends and talk about life, here at Satwa there are lots of places where you can get Chai for only a dirham. Plus if you want Shawarma, you can have it also. I love shawarma!






At Satwa, you can also find places wherein you can eat this REALLY DELICIOUS FOOD (like I'm craving for it RIGHT NOW) called Cheese Manakish. If you don't know what it is, i feel sorry for you. You can try it at Al Mallah. Seriously, if you have an addicting problem, you shouldn't order from this guys because, just like me, you'll crave Cheese Manakish f o r e v e r.
I think it's only for 7 AED but it's really big so I suggest eat it at an empty stomach so you'll appreciate it more. And eat more.
Me, getting high after having my second Cheese Manakish. Lol
Photo Credits

Photo Credits

Photo Credits

THIRD
If you are feeling fancy, you can go at the beach! Why not? There is an open beach in Jumeirah where you can sit down and take pictures. 
Jumeirah Beach, Photo credit by my Ninang Jeaune

Jumeirah Beach, Photo credit by my Ninang Jeaune 
Jumeirah Beach, Photo credit by my Ninang Jeaune


LASTLY but not really, lol you have a lots of place to visit here in Dubai. Here in UAE 
City Walk at 39 Al Safa St - Dubai City, 

Cafes and restaurants in an outdoor retail complex with a tree-lined esplanade and central fountain.
You can just roam around, take pictures and/or order coffee.
Me, my mom and my sister taking a selfie at City Walk
after eating at Dampa. Photo credit by my Ninang Jeune 

Me at City Walk's pavement.

You can also watch movies with your friends and or families. 




Me, my friend and his family.





And that's basically it. Tho you still have a lots of place to go to with a limited budget, this is the best picks, specially if you're just a student like me. 

ONE MORE PLACE: 

Zabeel Park

Between Al Karama and World Trade Centre at Zabeel Square, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai

Zabeel Park is one of the first technology-driven parks in the Gulf, with an area equivalent to 45 football playgrounds, and is home to children's amusement complex and edutainment centre. [Source: http://www.guide2dubai.com/directory/attractions/4660-zabeel-park]

You can enjoy a pick nick style with your family and friends. 


Photo Credit to my photography
student friends
This pictures are taken at Abu Dhabi. It's not related with the content tho. Just wanna show it LOL (most pictures are taken in only a day. From Abu Dhabi to Dubai, satwa and city walk)






-xoxo, Eunice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

CATALINAGEO MULTI RECOVERY BLEMISH BALM REVIEW! | crmsnchrysnths

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017