Skin O2 Wow Brow Set Non-Surgical Brow Lift Review! x Eunice Rabino

 Skin O2 Wow Brow Set Non-Surgical Brow Lift Review! x Eunice Rabino

crmsnchrysnthsfb page @krimsonkrisantsblog


Skin O2 Wow Brow Set






Hi gorgeous!

I just went home and I saw this beauty on my bed so I was like, "WAAAAHH! FINALLY I GOT 'EM!". Like I was having a tiring day and when I got home, this will what I see. I'm super happy and excited when my mom told me that, the package arrived!

Anyway, to make the long story short, I got this from Skin O2 Middle East on facebook. Better check them out! They have amazing giveaways (because DUH. this product is amazing). So I wasn't paid to make this review, this is just my pure and my very own first impression.


Note: If you like, you can watch my vblog and vreview here(there are two videos actually): 
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCdyAQV6lg
Part 2:  https://youtu.be/9MUuqLhHTv8


So anyway, here's what it looks like: the product-content, ingredients, etc.





So the Wow Brow Set contains (1) eyebrow powder, (2) eyebrow wax and (3) highlighter/concealer
pen.

THE (1) DEFINE & FILL: BROW SHAPING POWDER 

Brow Shaping Powder
So here is what it looks like. It comes with a brush and a sponge on the other side of it. Well, the sponge actually blend the product really well. The powder comes with two colors, the browny shade and the ebony kind of like shade. The shade is just perfect whether you want to achieve that dramatic brows or the natural ones.

So I made a swatches for you guys:


You can see it's colors. It does look natural on your skin, it blends perfectly. It matches the color of your brows plus it fills your brows naturally. I would rate it as 10/10 of course, I just love it!

And if you watch my video, when I was filming I did not remove the brow makeup and it actually, well for me, lasts longer than my other eyebrow product or maybe because I wasn't doing anything, I was just in my house, watching movies and stuff.

But maybe because it's in the help of:

tentenenennnn

THE (2) SHAPE & SET: WOW BROW WAX



Maybe my eyebrow makeup lasts longer is because of this badboy. Well, it is not the wax that I used to know: the solid white thingy. This brow wax is more of like a gel, jelly-like substance which smells like umh, medicine? or natural ingredients? I don't know how to describe it but it smells natural-product. Well, if you would watch my video I look like an idiot there trying to look for the word that best describe the smell of this product.
But I'm not saying that it is bad. I actually like the smell and throughout the video, I did nothing but smell this wax thing *lol*

And for the final product....

THE (3) LIFT & ENHANCE: BROW BONE - HIGHLIGHTER/PRIMER/CONCEALER PEN



What I love about this product is that, it says that while using it, you are actually treating your skin. So this is not only a makeup product, but can also be classify as a skincare goodie. It is also good to use for blemishes and dark circles!

Here's my hack: perfect the shaping and defining part of your eyebrows so you wouldn't need to use this (if you just wanna make your brow more dramatic) and use this instead for your blemishes and dark circles because this badboy is sooo good to put to waste! Like, for just highlighting your brow? DUH. But anyway, I also did that on my video but with just a small amount. 
Anyway, I'm not saying that you should skin applying highlighter on your brow bone. I'm just saying, as much as possible, don't waste the good stuff and invest on your skin.

So I will give this a 10/10 and I recommend you guys to TRY.THIS.NOW. If it doesn't make you happy then you can throw Doritos on me. Lol



SOOOO OVERALL! THIS PRODUCT IS A 9/10.
INGREDIENTS - 10/10
PACKAGING - 9/10
PRICE - 10/10 (Worth the price, reallyyyyy. I saw this product and it is really a bit pricey but hey, invest on good products, okay?)
Overall - 9/10


Hope my review help you! <3 Please leave a comment so I would know what you think.

Lovelove!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017