CLINIQUE 3 Step Skincare: SAMPLE of Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula and Clarifying Lotion Combination Oily REVIEW!!

CLINIQUE 3 Step Skincare: SAMPLE of Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula and Clarifying Lotion Combination Oily REVIEW!!




So, just so you people know, I went to Clinique's event last 11th of November and after that mini-spa and stuff, they gave me free sample of their liquid facial soap and toner. Unfortunately, they run out of stock of their moisturizer.
And yeah. I'm here to give you a review about their facial soap and toner! (If I ever had a chance to grab their moisturizer, I'll do! and I promise that I would give you a feedback too)

Fyi, I have been using these for three days and nights already. Yes, two times a day.

So anyway, here's what the packaging looks like:




What can I say? I honestly couldn't say anything because these products really do their work. Like, I've only been using it for three days and two times per day (morning and night) and I can totally say the difference it did on my skin. 


You will really get what you pay for. Yes, it is pricey but hey, CLINIQUE really do the testing first! And if there is even one single reaction, they will not release the product and they would change their formula. They have been there for a long time now and they will not last that long if their product is not effective.

They have different types of facial wash for different types of skin. Mine is for combination type of skin and it really does suits my skin type. I mean, it is so good, I couldn't say anything.

If there is something you would want to invest in, it should be your skin. And Clinique is the right one for you. Like, this is not sponsored for any means but trust me, this bad boy is REALLY SO SO SO GOOD.



To use: like any other facial wash. You wet your face and massage it - avoiding your eye and lip area. After that comes toning and then finally moisturizing. 

For your information, CLINIQUE started the C-T-M method of cleansing. Or the CLEANSE, TONE and MOISTURIZE.


What do these products did on my skin? 

I am a combination (as far as I know) type of skin. And to tell you something, I really feel great just by using it for only like three days in a row.
Honestly, I've been super stress at school and work and my skin reflects it. Plus the weather and other factors that make my skin break-out. But after using these products, it actually lessen the chances of my skin breaking out more. Like, it really did the cleansing and the toning (ugh I'm so frustrated I wasn't able to get the moisturizer!).

Will I buy it? DEFINITELY. Yes, it is pricey but it is HONESTLY worth the price. Like, I've also known some people's testimony about this brand Clinique and it's rating is so pretty well. And if I were you, I will definitely try this out. They have different formula for different skin types.


Stay tuned for more xx 

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017