REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream REVIEW!

 For your information my skin type is a combination of oily and dry. My skin is pretty sensitive too and I often get pimple when (1) too much exposure of sunlight (2) stress (3) dust and dirty stuff (4) when my face becomes too oily. I also have black heads and white heads and some wrinkles under my eyes and in-between my eyebrows. And I am so frustrated because I'm having insecurities when my skin is not in it's best.

I tried a lot of day cream products and I tell you, this day cream from REN impressed me the most!


Here's a quick view of REN Daily Moisturising Cream packaging:

REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream


REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream

Visit: REN Clean Skincare website for more information about them.


The product comes with a box and when you open it, it's in a pumping bottle. Shown on the picture above. If you're going to travel and you wanted to bring this, I recommend you put it inside it's box, just in case. The bottle is not that big as the picture shows above, but it's not travel-friendly either. So yeahhh :)


A multi-active day cream that replenishes the skin with moisture and vital nutrients. Powerful antioxidants, trace elements and vitamins further protect and energize the skin to keep it looking fit, radiant and youthful. RESULT: Hydrates, replenishes and nourishes. Skin looked toned, glowing and healthy. Protects against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing.


I tell you what's my experience with this badboy. IT REALLY DOES ITS JOB! After a few days of daily using this, I noticed that my skin -in the morning whenever I wake up- is at it's VERYYYY BEST. Just like the description of the product, it really happened on my skin.





The product itself is white and kind of like foamy, and when I apply it on my face I am careful not to put too much cos I might waste the product. When you apply it, it's foamy and after a few minutes your skin will absorb the goodness, giving you a dewy finish.

This day cream is perfect for all skin types and just look on the ingredients and tell me this product is not good!


Overall: 10/10! Would repurchase :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017