NATURAL CLEANSING PRODUCTS I DAILY USE! [AIM Global Products]

Naturacentials Soap and Toothpaste

DISCLAIMER: This is not sponsored. Everything I put in here is my 100% opinion and reaction to the product.




Read more about these good boyz here:
SOAP http://www.allianceinmotion.com/product_template/product_switch?cn=philippines&id=NBAR
TOOTHPASTE http://www.allianceinmotion.com/product_template/product_switch?cn=philippines&id=NT
[side note: the link may vary in different country. Try googling the official page of Alliance in motion global Naturacentials]




If you are read my previous posts, you'll know my morning and daily skin care routine (tho that post is more on product review, I'll someday post my "morning routine").
Photo credits

Anyway, when it comes to cleansers, AIM Global Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar is really my first choice. When I don't want to try new products or when I had breakouts, or for just daily usage. If I am not using any facial cleansers, it HAS to be this soap. I am really confident 'bout this product. It has lots of benefits and my skin is a witness about it! I'm using this product since it was first released on 2014. And I tell you 100% in all honesty, THIS IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD SH*T!

It had cooling effect. Which I really really really love especially for summertime. A bonus of whitening effect and a lot more. If you will read the link I have given, you'll see there are lots of natural ingredients.


Now I'll tell you my personal experience.

>This bad boy gets easily melt. And there's a disadvantage on it. YOU'LL WASTE THE DIAMONDS! Like, if you leave it wet, it'll melt. So what i do is i cut the soap in half, save the other one and use the half one. I also leave it kind of dry because i don't want to waste every bits of it. Lol
>It really cleanse my face, my skin leaving it with the feeling of refreshed and oil-free. Tho i recommend it to all skin types, it works amazingly good at oily skin.
>It never really cause breakouts. It even prevents it.
>Ugh 10/10
>Worth the price
>The packaging is just a box, just like any other soap.



Moving on to the toothpaste.

Photo Credits
Yeah, yeah, what's with the toothpaste?
If you will read the link I have given, you'll see the natural ingredients this toothpaste is made of.















Again, what's with the toothpaste? Because it is made of natural ingredients, it will make your teeth more stronger and healthier. Prevents cavity and any bacteria that causes harm in your teeth, gums, mouth, and even your whole lips. Your mouth is the dirtiest part of your body. It consist of different types of bacteria. Therefore, brush your teeth every after meal. And use this herbal toothpaste. You don't want to use chemicals, do you?

And for my personal experience:


>I also use it as a pimple remedy. And in the next few hours, my pimple's gone! It is tamed. Lol
>Also use it as a facial cleanser. But I only use small amount of the product, you don't want to waste this good boy. After all, a pea-sized amount for your face is what all you need.
>When my throat hurts, i brushed my teeth and mouth using this product and there's a relief.
>Worth the price. Totally. I've been using this since it was first released and I can't use any other toothpaste brand. Really really really. One time when I'm kind of broke and have to settle with a local brand of toothpaste, it doesn't feel the same. Like once you've started using this, you can't look for another brand. I'm using this toothpaste for my entire life.
>The packaging is just the same like other toothpaste.
>10/10





All the product of Alliance In Motion Global is actually SUPER WORTH IT. I'm using all of their products and it does wonders. If only I could afford to use all of them every single day. Lol :) But hey, it's really worth the price.



Thank you for reading! Hoped I gave you an insight! Come and try this. You will never regret, I guarantee you. Been using all of their product for a couple years now.

Stay pretty, gorgeous! ♥ Xoxo



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS