My Skincare Routine (For Day & Night)

Taking care of your skin

。◕‿◕。



Skin is the largest human organ and it plays a vital role as your body’s first line of defense against infection and other harsh elements. 


There are lots of benefits you will get when you have a healthy skin (obviously). And taking care of it is a must to have a healthy one! ◐ ✔  That's why I want to share with you, lovely beautiful beings, my skincare routine every day and night. 。 ◕‿◕。 And since few of you asked. 


Basically, my routine every morning and night is just the same except of the product that I use. I will also give a short review about these products. Also, for your info, I have a combination type of skin.





/D A Y/

STEP 1. Before anything else, I drink two cups of water right after I woke up.

STEP 2. Cleanse.
If I'm feeling that my skin is dry, I use Every Month Cleansing Cream by Etude House. It really works well with dry skin type. But I also believe that this product fits with all type of skin. Also, Every Month Cleansing Cream has (currently) two different types. One is "Moisture & Revitalizing" and the other one is "Soft + Moist". I got Moisture & Revitalizing. If you want different cleanser each month, try their Every Month Cleansing Foam series. There are twelve of them from January to December (1-12), with different ingredients specialized for different skin types!
And not only that, this product is affordable and really smells so good! In overall rate: I'll give it a 10/10. Absolutely got no problem with this!

And if I'm feeling oily, I use Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. After using this product, you'll immediately feel refreshed and purified. Also, it's not limited only for the oily skin. It suits in all skin types; in all condition. But for me, it works better if you're feeling oily since it's kind of like giving you a "mattifying" feeling. It is a little bit pricey but I am sure it is worth the price! And in overall rating: I will also give it a 10/10!◔ʊ◔~











STEP 3. Exfoliate. Now, to make it clear: I am NOT exfoliating daily. It will hurt my face. I do it for only two times a week. But then, exfoliating is important since it helps you remove the dead skin cells on your face and will give you a new one.
And for exfoliating product, I use VLCC Natural Sciences Saffron & Blackberry Natural Fairness Face Scrub. It deeply cleanses and rejuvenates your skin to look more radiant. 


I don't think they have a website but I will just leave here their Facebook Page: VLCC Natural Science FB Page


This product works well for all skin types.
It smells good. The packaging is cute.






BUT IF YOU WANT MORE NATURAL AND HOME-MADE FACE SCRUB, READ THE FOLLOWING:

I do this if I'm feeling like I need natural ingredients on my skin. Like, natural.

YOU NEED:
  • ONE HALF SLICE OF LEMON
  • TWO TABLESPOONS OF SUGAR
  • 1 TEASPOON OF HONEY
  • 1 TEASPOON OF VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

Now, the amount of the mentioned ingredients on the above depends on the amount of scrub you'll going to make. Like if you put on more liquid or more solid - it depends on you.
Mix together all of the ingredients and voilà! You just made a home-made face scrub! And don't limit yourself. You can also use this scrub all over your body.




STEP 4. Tone. It is a must to tone our face to even-out our skin tone. Also, it cleanses our face more. Toning our skin after washing it with facial cleansers are good to completely remove all the dirt.
I use Oriflame Sweden Optimals Balancing Toner for Normal to Combination Skin.
BENEFITS: Balances and tones face. Refreshes and softens. Removes any last trace of dirt.
BEST FOR: Any ages who wants to tone their face!
KEY INGREDIENT: LINGON50:50TM (Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract)
It smells good. Nice packaging. Price is good. Rating: 9/10 

 
Now, if you want to go more natural, I recommend you to do this (I'm also doing it whenever I run out of toner): Mix apple cider vinegar (preferably Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider) and water.
For sensitive skin: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 4 parts of water.
For normal skin: 
Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 2 parts of water.
For oily skin: Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 1 parts of water.




STEP5. Use facial mask. I use mask sheet whenever I exfoliate my face. So, I only do it twice a week. I recommend you to use Korean products in face mask since they have natural ingredients, effective and affordable.


But if you want to make your own face mask, I'll give you (1) a cloth mask and (2) a kind of like clay mask.

For cloth mask:
1 mask sheet
2 tablespoons of green tea
1 tablespoon of oat milk
Mix green tea and oat milk together and soak the mask sheet for a few minutes.  This is good for all skin types. Apply it on your face and leave it until the mask sheet dries out or after 15-20 mins. Makes your skin soft and fresh. Gives you a natural glow.

For clay mask:
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon rice flour
2 tablespoon fresh yogurt (or milk)
1 tablespoon of honey
(if you have dry skin, apply 1 teaspoon of olive oil)
The amount of the following ingredients depends on the texture you want to make. If you want to be more "clay-y" or more "liquid-y". Mix all of them and apply it on your face using a brush (you don't want to mess around). Leave them for 20-30 mins. Since they stain, use olive oil (or makeup removing wipes and toner) to remove the stain on your face. Good to treat acne marks, brighten up your eyes, removes wrinkles. Gives you a natural glow, a youthful glow.




STEP 6. Moisturize. Doesn't mean you have oily skin you don't need to moisturize it. Nah. Everyone, every skin types, needs to moisturize their skin because it is essential. In the morning, I use Eau Thermale Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere Light Hydrating Cream since it does feels light on my skin. It works better when you have oily skin because this one is not oil-based. This is water-based product and water-based product suits oily type of skin.
Eau Thermale Avene Hydrance Optimale Legere Light Hydrating Cream

But for a more natural choice, just go with virgin olive oil. Apply a small amount, just a small amount, all over your face. You don't want to waste a good oil. And not just it moisturizes your skin, it can also be used as a cleanser since it helps you fight acne and pimple marks. Good, isn't?



And that was just basically my skincare routine in the morning!








/ N I G H T / - The following will just be the same with my morning routine. The only difference is the products.


STEP 1. Drink water again. I drink like 10-12 glasses of water everyday. ❤。 ◕‿◕。
STEP 2. Remove makeup!
For more natural method: Just use virgin olive oil. Apply it on cotton pads and massage it onto your face.

The product I use is from Bioderma. It really is so good. It even works well for sensitive skin. It removes makeup quickly and leaves your skin moisturized and refreshed. Worth the price. 

Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Micelle Solution























STEP 3. Cleanse. Because it's evening, I want my skin to be relaxed after a long tiring day. I'll be using Shirley Conlon Organics Cleansing Milk Olive & Caster Bean. It works well for all skin types and I assume you this is 100% organic. From smell to texture. To ingredients. Two words: Luxurious and Pure. Another 10/10. Though, it's expensive but it is really worth the price. It leaves my skin refreshed, cleansed and moisturized. I just love that feeling whenever I wash my face! 
For more info you can read here at http://shirleyconlonorganics.com/











STEP 4. Tone. Once again, I'll tone my face with the same product I was using. It helps to perfectly prime my face and making it ready for the application of my night cream.

STEP 5. And speaking of night cream, I use Nivea Creme as my moisturizer every night. I use this at night since it performs heavy moisturizing thing. It heavily moisturizes your skin. I'm not saying that it is bad but it just that it makes my skin really sticky so I'm just using it at night (since I'm just going to sleep and nobody will see me like that lol)


Anyway, maybe it was just because of my skin type. But if you had a really dry skin, use this cream and I can assure you, you're going to be 100% moisturized. 






~

And that was just basically it. My routine and all my products! Hope it helped xx 。 ◕‿◕。 

OHHHH yeah I almost forgot. Whenever you are going in a trip, don't forget to bring this baby:
Eau Thermale Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water

It will surely be your life saver whenever your skin is irritated, dirty and itchy. Just spray it all over your face and you're good. I do this all the time! It really works!





REMEMBER: CLEANSE - EXFOLIATE - TONE - MOISTURIZE 







SOOO THAT WAS REALLY IT. I HOPE I HELPED. LATER, GORGEOUS! ❤ xx








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017