FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSHES: DOES IT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE? | crmsnchrysnths

Photo not mine


I've seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers using electronic facial devices. At first, I thought these cleansing brushes are not necessary. I have my fingers to use, after all. Plus, they are very expensive! That's why I refuse to use them, thinking that it is just so extra.

One day, I was shopping at stores like Ximiso and Daiso. Their prices are very affordable plus the products are not that cheap to use.
Then I saw this manual facial cleansing brush that costs 7 AED. I was so intrigued to try and see if there is a difference. So I bought it.

I use the manual facial cleansing brush for a whole month whenever I wash my face.
Link to my new skincare routine http://crmsnchrysnths.blogspot.ae/2017/07/my-updated-skincare-routine-june-2017.html

note: I will be using the term "manual facial cleansing brushes" a lot so I will just use "MFCB" đŸ˜‰


I will show you what these MFCB looks like: 
photo not mine




There are different sizes, shapes, types, colors and kinds of MFCB. 

HOW TO USE: Just like the way you use electronic facial cleansing brushes. The difference is, those electronic devices will move on its own and all you have to do is gently press on your face. It also has a timer, mostly 30 seconds. Now, for the MFCB:
1st) You need to wet the MFCB and apply the facial cleansing product on the top of the brush. 2nd) use the back of your hand to foam the product. 3rd) Gently massage on your face. 4th) Rinse the MFCB. 5th) Hang on ventilated area.


Now let's move on to the real question: DOES IT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE? My answer is YES.



↳read if you want to know why↲

I've never tried those electronic facial cleansing brushes before because just like I have said, they are expensive. But since I have given MFCB a shot, I really noticed the difference!

I've realized that using only your fingers in cleansing is not enough. There are still some extra sebum and dirt that is sitting on your face. Hence, that makes my skin acne-prone. but when I started using MFCB, I noticed that my skin became clearer and brighter. Who doesn't want that?

Also, the good thing about MFCB is that they are affordable unlike the electronic ones. But since I haven't tried them before, maybe the electronic ones are better, I don't know. But the results that MFCB has given me is more than enough and I am more than satisfied. 

A clearer and brighter skin. Well cleansed face. Remember that the crucial part of every skincare routine is cleansing. Your skin will never appreciate all the other good parts unless your skin is thoroughly cleansed. 


PS
!!! make sure to know first your skin type
take care of your MFCB 
replace every three months


THANK YOU FOR READING!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW 
ANY QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME

crmsnchrysnths
x o x o




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS