Montagne Jeunesse 7TH HEAVEN: Tea Tree Peel-Off REVIEW!!

Photo Credits to Walter Arts and Imaginations




I am really a fan of face masks. From clay to mud, to peel-offs and to rinse-off, I love all of them!

One day, when I was running out of face masks, I went to Carrefour and bought a mask from Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven. I want to try something new. And boom! Good impression! So I write reviews and recommend it on my friends on my IG (instagram).




And then recently, I received bunch of products from 7th Heaven and I'm totally in love with it! I used Tea Tree Peel-off and again, I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH IT.

It has a cooling sensation, but a li'l bit hard to apply since it's kind of like gooey (so i suggest to put everything on the bowl first then apply using your fingers or a brush so you won't waste the good stuff).

I put this on at night and the next morning, I was really really really happy with the result on my skin.

Anyway, take a look at the ingredients and tell me this product is not worth it.




I know, right? It was mostly made with natural ingredients. But wait, there's more. 7th Heaven also supports animal rights! They fight against animal abuse. So it doesn't abuse anything or anyone. Purely, natural. Also, it is good for all skin types.

Here's how to use it: You clean your face, apply the product, leave for 15 mins then peel it off. You can instantly feel fab!

n o t e : i t i s s o e a s y t o p e e l

So yeah, it really did purge my pores and clear my skin. I'm sure with continue of use (like twice a week), I can finally have that skin I am aiming for. // <3


PRICE: 10/10
INGREDIENTS: 9/10
APPLICATION: 8/10
EFFECTIVENESS: 10/10
OVERALL: 9/10
WILL I HAVE IT AGAIN? DEFINITELY. 


So yeah! Hope my review helped. :) Stay true and gorgeous ladies! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SKIN BARRIER?

BEAUTY COMES FROM SELF-ACCEPTANCE | CRMSNCHRYSNTHS

MY MINIMALISM GIVEAWAY CONTEST✨ 2017